Thursday, July 07, 2005

suck them dry

I am sort of surprised that Al-Qaeda bombed London, seeing as half of them seem to live there, especially their intellectual leaders who can't seem to stand the West but who can't seem to live anywhere else but the West, which has always struck me as quite hypocritical. Of course, we want the oil of the middle east, and it is my love of my convertible and it's crappy gas mileage and road trips that finances all the bombs that Osama straps to his army of disaffected, psychotic, sociopathic, and egodystonic homosexuals before they get on the bus, plane, or wander into the pizzeria. Apparently the pizzeria is a very strategic spot. As is the underground.

So, I think as long as I drive these lunatics will remain strong, and the Bin-Laden families of the world will spend half of their money on cocaine and flying in showgirls, and the other half on their allegedly pious half-brother. Just a theory, though.

In terms of whether the percentage of suicide bombers that are tormented closeted ego-dystonic gays is higher than the number of bartenders who skim the till, I don't know. It is probably pretty close, but the bartenders have a better case.

Why is Spielberg kissing Tom Cruise's ass, anyway?
that is the next one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home