Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My crackhead pals at Budweiser

So, I do a lot of drinking. At home, in bars, at clubs, and all that. I drink beeer, and I think I have pretty hoity-toity tastes, although Red hook is a pretty decent beer even if Budweiser owns them, so I don't always stick with the relatively obscure Belgian beers.

So, I was drinking, and the coaster was a Budweiser ad.

It says:"Have you Taken the Budweiser test? " on one side and on the obverse:

"Drink a Budweiser for five days. On the sixth day, try another beer. You'll prefer Budweiser's flavor thereafter."

Pure genius. Of course, if you smoke reefer and sit on the couch watching Brady Bunch and Perry Mason reruns for five days, and on the sixth day, you have to get your ass of the couch to go to the Target and restock widgets, well, the reefer and the couch are going to be pretty darn preferable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home