Saturday, April 09, 2005

one

I have a friend who is infertile. She told me that she created a blog, so of course I had to go find it, even though she tries to hide it by using code words like "Alaska" instead of "San Francisco" and "blue cheese" instead of "Balderdash", which I did, and boy, am I depressed and sad now. The entire concept of sharing your innermost thoughts with everyone on the planet except for people you actually know is pretty understandable, as I am a bad friend and don't offer the support I should. Comments from women interested in infertility around the globe support her, while my pathetic advice consists of telling her husband to get arrested because my experience of working in jails tells me that every straight prisoner has at least one pregnant girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home