Sunday, May 15, 2005

my crackhead Republican friends

So, Timmy, who is a conservative fellow, although not usually so insane that I want to bludgeon him, noted tonight that in San Francisco, people are so liberal, that you can't have a reasonable or rational discussion of whether Gays should have the right to marry.

I pointed out to Timmy that, well, no, you can't have a reasonable discussion about it because it would be like having a reasonable discussion about whether or not is was right for someone to enslave another.

At which point he noted that being denied the right to marry was a far cry from being enslaved, and I agreed and agreed to discuss , in a very reasonable fashion, whether women ought to be given the right to vote.

I wish I could say that blows were exchanged, and that I was wounded and ended up slumped over and passed out in a doorway, found by a kindhearted woman with a killer body and an unmatched libido, and that we spent the night together discussing her right to vote.

I just blogged, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home